Internet Safety Talks for Teens

Internet Safety Talks for Teens

Rochfortbrigde Girls, Interent Safety Talks for teenagersInternet Safety Talks speakers are expert in helping teenagers manage better online, especially social media

Cyberbullying, Sexting, Gaming & Online Reputation

Internet safety, Cyberbullying, Sexting, Wellbeing, Social Media Behaviour and Online Reputation are real issues affecting the youth of today. Secondary schools are a minefield for cyberbullying and negative online interactions. It's vital that these issues and the impact they can have is explained to Teens in an accessible, frank and realistic manner. 

Online digital presence is the key to your older student's future, and it needs to be managed accordingly. Our internet safety talks are aimed at helping teens understand the importance of their online reputation and how to maintain positive online interaction. 

What do our Internet Safety Talks entail?

Our internet safety talks for teens are age appropriate - we speak to:

We concentrate on internet safety, online bullying, internet privacy and sexting, and deliver the pitfalls of each in a manner that is easy to comprehend and relate to.

The World Health Organisation estimates that up to 95% of all internet chatter is positive and re-enforces good behavioural norms, however, the remaining 5% is where negative online interactions feature. Our internet safety talks aim to eliminate the remaining 5% by empowering youth with the information they need in order to make better decisions online.

Over the years, one theme has remained constant - how little students actually understand about the internet and its magnitude.

Senior School Talks for Teachers, Parents

We also do talks for our Parents, Teachers, PTAs, Health professional, Corporate, Charities. Clients incluse the US Army, Goldman Sachs, Banks, Google, Unicef. If you are a parent anywhere looking for a specific talk about the impace of Phones on Kids and Teens. These talks are not intended for Kids and Teenagers.

Let us take of this for you now.  Get in touch now! now for a quote 

Explosive growth in TikTok.

One thing is for it is not anymore, and its new popularity means that weirdos, perverts, now flock there to groom kids. The problem with TikTok.

Trending topics:

  1. TikTok in the hot water
  2. Online Reputation
  3. Fortnite - Should parents be worried
  4. Snapchat

Online Safety Speakers. For Schools, Parents & Businesses!

The #1 Best Internet Safety Speakers

Client Recommendations

We appreciated your discussions with our community. Parents and I thought you were engaging; it became apparent when we unmuted our mics, for everyone to share their gratitude. It has since made me consider many more app settings. We will look into sustaining such practical cybersecurity discussions at our school, in a practical and matter-of-fact manner during our co-curricular space. I would be more than happy to give you a recommendation for your services, as requested. With appreciation for your engagement, and until next time.

Viktor Novakovski, Secondary PrincipalAmerican International School of Bucharest

Your Talk was amazing.

Natasha Drew Blackrock College, Co Dublin

Straightforward, direct. One of the very best speakers, we have had the privelegde to invite.

Conor Berry, Deputy Principal Enniscorthy Vocational College, Co Wexford

Great speakers, Students really enjoyed the talks.

Craig Considine Fmr Headmaster, Millfield College, Somerset